The 5 Main Reasons You Should Hire Carpet Cleaning Langley
1) Not all carpets and rugs are cut from the same cloth.
Depending on whether they’re wool or synthetic and how they’re made, carpets may require different treatments. As professionals, we know which cleaning method to use.
2) You eliminate the need to rent or buy carpet cleaning equipment.
Carpet cleaning machines sold in retail stores aren’t as effective as professional cleaning equipment. They don’t have the required heat (210 -250ºC), they don’t offer proper solution products, and they do not have the required suction to ensure proper drying.
3) Professionals have more understanding of stains and what it takes to remove them.
Some cleaning products can actually make a stain worse if not used properly. We are trained in the chemistry behind removing stains, and will know which cleaning method to use without damaging your carpet, upholstery, or tile.
4) Retail carpet cleaners don’t have sanitizing systems.
Professional systems actually kill bacteria and dust mites lodged in your carpeting and fibres, which will help to keep your home clean and cut down on allergens.
5) Some professional cleaners use low-moisture equipment and techniques.
One of the downsides of carpet cleaning is the amount of moisture that can be left in the carpet if not removed properly. We provide high speed fans while we are cleaning, to allow your carpets to dry quickly. In some cases, we will leave fans with a client, and have them returned the next day. Let’s be fair: cleaning carpets is a lot of work. We invest a lot of money into our truck-mounted machines and equipment to provide a professional service for you. If a small rental machine was optimal, then none of us in the business would invest so much into our machinery. Below is our newest truck, which we put into service in January, 2016.
Let’s Talk Carpets…
How are your home or office’s carpets doing these days? Carpets are giant filters. They collect EVERYTHING. They also take a lot of wear and tear. For these reasons, regular maintenance is key. Having your carpets cleaned once or twice a year can extend their life, keep them looking their best, and ensure health and sanitation, removing contaminants like allergens, skin-shed, dander, mites, and more! Carpet cleaning is an investment in your home or office’s wellbeing and by extension, yours as well.
How We Clean at Langley Carpet Cleaning
We use industry-leading steam-cleaning techniques, otherwise known as hot water extraction. Using specialized tools, we inject 220ºC+ water into your carpet or upholstery’s fibres, fully flushing and disinfecting, and then extract the moisture with strong suction back to our trucks’ onboard tanks. Your carpets and furniture are left rejuvenated and will be dry within 3-5 hours, sometimes less when we deploy our rapid-dryers as we clean. To complete the service, we groom carpets with higher pile removing our tools’ V-patterns and footprints, making it look like we were never even there.
How You Can Prepare for Cleaning
Many of our customers ask how they can help prepare their home or office for our arrival. We always appreciate the following:
- clear your driveway or a parking space so we can park as close as possible to the point of entry
- make sure your exterior water tap is on and accessible so we can connect a hose to it from our truck
- vacuum your carpet or upholstery if there is excessive hair or larger debris lying about
- move any small furnishings like lamps, nightstands, end-tables, coffee tables, etcetera so we can clean as much floorspace as unencumbered as possible